The Girl Behind INsheP
HI! I’m Mayah and I’m a 21 year old female INTP. (Hence, the blog name I.N.she.P).
Where does the term INTP come from?
INTP comes from the Myers-Briggs Type Indictor, a personality test that helps determine an individual’s personality type. You can take a free version of the less than 15-minute assessment here. I recently took this version of the test and got INTP-A as my result. I had never taken it before this time.
What do the results of the Myers-Brigg Type Indictor mean?
There are 4 different sets of 2 letters (well 5 according to this test, but a lot of versions still use only 4) , and each letter represents something different about your personality:
– (E)xtraverted or (I)ntroverted
-(S)ensing or i(N)tuition
-(T)hinking or (F)eeling
-(J)udging or (P)erceiving
You can be either or of each of these letters.
To sum it up, each person has their own 4 (or 5) – letter MBTI code, and each of the 16 types have similarities and differences among them.
INsheP is where you can find a wide range of helpful tips on life; ranging from tech insights, college survival tips, self care tips, tips on how to be an enshepreneur, and more genuinely damn good advice.
I will be covering a lot of different topics, but to sum up the bulk of my posts will be about:
- Natural hair and beauty (I big-chopped a little over 5 months ago on March 11, 2017 and have been documenting my healthy hair growth journey to waist length)
- Anything you can imagine technology
- Mental health and self care tips (advice on how to live your best life)
- Fashion & Beauty post!!
- General life hacks
- Money, how to reach financing freedom, frugal living tips
- Free writes because there is always soo much on my mind that doesnt fit into a category
- any other random facts, tidbits, opinions, or advice I can think to share with you guys that will get you to your best selves.
So, here’s to a fun future *raise your glass* of learning new insights together and working towards becoming the best people that we are meant to be!
Most importantly, I hope that reading my blog posts help you in your search for finding your individual best self and with gaining the confidence to achieve all of your wildest dreams. The truth is in you, just do not give up searching for that one (or some) aspect of existence that make your heart flutter with joy and makes life worth living.
My mission with INsheP is to help all of you discover, live and cherish your best lives through cultivating unconditional self love all while living your divine truth. Join me on this journey!
Join for Access to INsheP's FREE Resource Library!
By entering your email below, you will get exclusive access to my free password protected resource library full of printouts, worksheets, templates along with insights about your personality type and more on how to live your best life!